IPB

Министерство здравоохранения Российской Федерации
Государственное образовательное учреждение
высшего профессионального образования

Волгоградский государственный

медицинский университет

IPB

Здравствуйте, гость ( Вход | Регистрация )

Добавить ответ в эту темуОткрыть тему
> Regarding Volgograd State Medical University
jjaonrev
сообщение 31.10.2009, 15:49
Сообщение #1

Новичок
Вставить ник
Цитата

Факультет: Pre university
Статус: абитуриент

Hi , I am a padfak or preuniversity student from Kursk State Medical University and would really wish to transfer to Volgograd state medical university for 1st year next year . Before that i would like to ask all malaysian and other foreign students regarding the teaching standard , university facility , cafeteria standard , educational requirements and hostel condition and everything about the town and whether or not you recommend me to join your university . Because i came to KSMU and am very disappointed sad.gif so all help are appreciated . Thanks alot biggrin.gif
Вернуться в начало страницы

+Ответить с цитированием данного сообщения
Manoo Ramkhelawo...
сообщение 23.11.2009, 21:51
Сообщение #2

Новичок
Вставить ник
Цитата

Факультет: лечебный
Статус: IV курс

hello jjaonrev, i am a student of 5th yr general medicine. I think you should really better transfer from Kursk to here. First of all the city is very 'ok' for foreign students to study compared to the northen cities...it's calmer here and people are more welcoming. Secondly, the University is top 5 in Russia, and to 30 in the rankings of WHO/UNESCO. So you can have an idea already of the standard of the University. Hostels we have 3 here. 2 are 5 storey-houses and 1 where the malaysians students are most is 9 storeyed-house.Hostels have internet, in each rooms. Cafeteria not too big in size, the university is surrounded by kafes and restaurants...the University building is found in the spot centre of the city. Sports facilities from the University are opened to you. The dekanat is very strict about studies and attending classes.

Kiro
сообщение 20.7.2014, 21:04
Сообщение #3

Новичок
Вставить ник
Цитата

Факультет: фармация
Статус: абитуриент

Hello,
I want to study Pharmacy in your university. What is the procedures I must follow?

The English program will be easier for me than the Russian one, but if there is no possibility I don't know how I can apply for the Russian course for the preliminary year or where.

Thanks for answers

andy_bob
сообщение 21.7.2014, 11:15
Сообщение #4

Одинокий пастух форума
Вставить ник
Цитата

Из: Волгоград
Факультет: лечебный
Статус: ***

first of all you may phone +7 (8442) 38-53-55 or send your letter foreign@volgmed.ru They'll tell you what you have to do for the further. smile.gif

--------------------
Для некоторых людей так просто сблизиться с другим человеком, как будто им никто не сказал, что это самое сложное в жизни (Декстер Морган)
They make it look so easy. Connecting with another human being. It's like no one told them it's the hardest thing in the world

Добавить ответ в эту темуОткрыть тему